my add

Sunday, November 18, 2012

beautiful photos of girls


For me.. just simply "YOU"

☻The best friend is one with whom
you sit on a bench saying nothing and
when you get up and go!
you feel you had the
best conversation of life!



☻A 5 year old boy asked his friend.
What is friendship?
He replied: Friendship is when you rob my chocolate
every day from my bag.
I still keep it in same place.

☻Time might lead me to nowhere
& faith might break into pieces
but I will always be THANKFUL
that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!


☻Relationship requires little efforts.
Even when friends are busy with their own lives,
a simple sms reminds each other that….
“You are not forgotten”

☻Never Ever Try To Examine Friendship
because Friends Are Like Diamonds
When You Hit Them They Don’t Break
But May Slip Away From Your Life



6 comments: